Tuesday, October 16, 2007




I made the card for a challenge over at Secret Scrapper to use the colors Blue, Black, and white/cream.
The two fall lo's I used the October Monthly Kit for Simply Obsessed with Lil Davis Paper. On the chip board I embossed on it. I learned that one trick from Tonya over at Simply Obsessed. Now I don't have to worry about buying some of the one they sell. I can make it my self. I love the way it came out and with a little paint to dress it up. Who can ask for more than that.
Have a great day.



4 comments:

Liz said...

/These totally rock.. Did she pm you on the embossing or is it on the site.??? how to do it.. I love it.

Amie said...

That card is really cute! love it!

Heidi E. said...

Found your blog.. Love the layouts.. They are adorable...

Tricia said...

Great work Delfina. The card is adorable. I just love snowmen.