Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally

Today we finally went grocery shopping. It's been about a month or so since we last went shopping. All that eating out was getting to me already. Love it that I don't have to cook, but I do enjoy home cooked meals also.

I cleaned a crock pot of beans last night and put them to boil this morning. So for dinner I made us Frito Pie's. Something we have not ate in a while. They were soooo good. With the left over chili and beans I plan to make enchiladas tomorrow.

My goal is to make dinner all week long. No going out for a while. Let see if I can do it.



Also, I wanted to share this kit I just order today for $1o from Simply Obsessed. There lots cute stuff in the package for the price. Click on the link and check it out. I can't wait to play with it.


Well I'm off to put the left over food away and go watch CSI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the sketch delfina. sorry no caps i am holding baby. i am going to check out website. tammi

Heidi E. said...

Fun kit.. Looks like you have been busy.. What a fun sketch.. I haven't been online forever it seems.. I have tons of catching up to do.. I dont have your email but I wanted to invite you to my exclusive pickle party.. Shoot me a email and I will give you details.. hericks@cox.net