Sunday, October 7, 2007



This is a quick lo I made for a challenge over at Simply Obsessed where you had to use note book paper on a lo. The paper I picked up from Ginger when she had her scrapbook yard sale at her house. It My Mind's Eye from the Kaleidoscope papers. It has been discontinued though. I guess I will have to buy some of there new cute paper.

Have a wonderful day. Later!

4 comments:

Amie said...

HOLY BEANS that's a lot of presents. =) nice job on the LO!

Natalie said...

I want to comment on EVERYTHING but I think you'll get really sick of hearing from me. :)

AMAZING WORK! You're so talented! I love seeing all your creations! Keep 'em coming!!! :)

Tricia said...

Delfina you did some great work! Just an FYI, I'm the same Tricia from KT, SO and SS. I finally set myself with a blog so I can comment people's blogs!

Anonymous said...

great layout. i love the cards below. so cute. later tammi