Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sad News



As you all know that we love our dogs and have a house full of them.


Well yesterday out of the blue Foster pasted away. He was around 7 years old and was a health dog compared to his sister Precious who has all the health problems. We would never thought that she would have out lived him. I was a very sad evening for everyone.


He will be missed dearly, but he's in a much better place now.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Aww that's so sad, Del!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I know how you feel, my dogs are very much a part of my family and we had to put one to sleep in December.
Remember the good times.

Liz said...

Ahhh Del I know how much theyare a part of all our lives... Hugs Sweetie

Jan Garber said...

Sorry to hear about Foster. I know you'll miss him for a long time.