Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Always an Adventure



Here is another cute lo for Lisa's baby book. I am almost done with her first son's book. I know I have been working on it for a long time now. Plus, she is already sending me her second son's picture and I am excited to start working on those.


These last few months have been even harder, since I am searching for a job and going to interviews. I really did not think that it would be this hard to get one. I am going on 4 months of looking and have maybe 15 or more interviews already but can not land a job. I even went to one this morning and it was a small company with very low pay and no benefits. At least DH has those with his job. I just need a paycheck to cover my end of my bills. I am running low on money and I don't feel it is right to ask DH to pay for my bills. I know were married and all but he has enough on his plate as it is. I can already tell he starting to stress over money. He thinks we are going to eat through all his savings and what if something really bad happens and we need that money. I tell him he always worries to much. Something will come before we get to that. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.


Well I better let you go. I don't think you want to hear me complain. ):

Have a wonderful day,

Del

1 comment:

Jan Garber said...

You remind Steve that if you still lived in Phoenix, you'd HAVE a job! LOL! Seriously, do not let him stress you out! I'd say the score is Del 5, Steve 0! When the right job comes along, you'll get it. Love ya, girl.