Monday, March 7, 2011

Bird day Card

Sorry about the picture. I took it with my phone, so I didn't have to pull out the big camera.

I have to say that I just love these new stamps by Paper Smooches. The bird is right up my alley and the card is an old kit that was purchased a long time ago from Keepsake Trends. I've been trying to use my old stash with the new one. After setting up my room, I realized that I have way to much stuff and need to start using what I have instead of buying so much.

Enjoy your day!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yes welcome to all of our world.. Lol..
I'm so happy for your scrappy space

Jan Garber said...

Love your card and so happy that you have your "space" now! Can't weait to see what you'll turn out now! WOW! Good luck on the job search!