I cannot believe that today is 10-years that DH and I have been together, not only that is our 1-year anniversary, since we got married. Do not get me wrong this past year has been the hardest of them all for the two of us. We have been put through lots of trials and some that we did not give up on. Even though it has been very hard and still trying to over come them, we are happy. May it continue on.
I think DD and I will head to the rodeo since she has no school and there is nothing else to do in Marana. Lol, its rodeo day down here and how do you like that, they get off from school just for that. We were never so lucky back in the day.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
12 years ago
2 comments:
So glad to see you posting again! I read about your back, and then about the rodeo,so I hope that means your back was feeling better by Thursday! The rodeo stands are not very comfy when your back hurts! Hey girl, have you looked into a air purifier for the pig's area? (I mean the animal, not the DD)haha! I have one in the parrot's room and it makes a huge difference! All that cockatoo dust and Amazon bird smell...whew! Take care! Luv ya and miss you! Post some pages!!!
Yay you happy anniversary to you...
and Love overcomes all...
Hugs my sweet friend
Post a Comment