I went out to
Amie's crop for the night. Which I haven't gotten together with a group of woman in a long time. Yes I have scrapped with other individuals, but it is so nice to meet new people and be in a large group sometime away from DH for a while. I love him dearly, I just need to get out and chat even though say I'm very quite. It might have been small and a little smushed, but that's the way it would be at my house to. We still had a blast anyways and I for one enjoyed my self.
I completed 5 lo. I can't share them yet, but after the holidays I will make a post for them. So remind me, this wayI don't forget.
This is the gift that I made for White Elephant exchange. The paper piece came from a digital element, but I can't find it now, if not I would post where I got it from. Sorry to who ever created it. I do hope that you like it though.

Del :)
2 comments:
How sweet is this
How cute is this little gift!!! I'm sure someone just LOVED it.... glad to see that you had a good time. I'm so envious that you got to go and meet new people. :)
Post a Comment