12 years ago
Monday, November 30, 2009
I came home to a clean house
Can you believe DH cleaned house for me yesterday instead of spending his day playing his game? ... I don't know if it has to do with me not feel well since last Tuesday with my my migraines or not. I have been coming home so grumpy and not doing nothing but sleeping or relaxing. I told him that no matter how I felt I would start to clean the house because we were starting to run out of dishes. But you also got to remember were only 2 and don't have many, lol. So they were all in the sink waiting for me to wash them. Well he washed them, cleaned the floors, re arranged the living room and did all the laundry without messing it up. He made me smile when I got home. See he can be a BIG sweet Heart at times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome!! Always nice to come home to a clean house. :)
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so well. Hope you start feeling better. Hugs!
Post a Comment