Monday, November 16, 2009

Unscripted Sketches 31

I could not sleep past 1 this morning, so I was up creating a few cards. I made this one for the Unscripted sketch challenge. It didn't come out anything like it but I like the way it all flows and the colors are just yummy on this card.

Del :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card and great way to use the circles from the sketch! Your card turned out beautifully.
Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches this week.
Sarah M

MrsMomma said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flower and the colors. Thanks for joining US this week!

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out very nice! I love the big flower! So glad you joined US this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow - great colors on this beautiful card! That metallic flower is awesome!

Unknown said...

i love this card!!! So glad to see the mojo has returned.... knew it would come sooner or later. :) Hope your having fun creating again....

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Cute!!!! I love that you switched up the circles and used a lg flower! Too Cool!

Liz said...

This is beautiful I love it....

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Gorgeous