Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today we got the house clean and the back yard. Beside the little things during the week, Sunday is always our cleaning day from one end to the other. I get the inside and DH gets the outside. Were he gets the yucky part of cleaning up after the dogs. :(

Omg. We went out on a little much-needed Sunday date-day after working all week long to see "A Christmas Carol" and "The Fourth Kind". Dh could not wait to see the Christmas Carol. It was a very good movie and we recommend everyone to see it. The graphics are amazing and the 3d effect just adds to it. The Fourth kind is for someone that believe in Aliens. Dh though it was going to be more of a scary movie, but it was not. There was a lot of footage from a camcorder's. I'm glad it was not scary, hate to watch them in the theaters because I scream to much. Lol...there not for me, but I do it because DH loves them.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
:) Del

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian can't wait to see the X-mas carol!! As soon as the kids are well we are going to watch it. Glad that you wrote it was good to see....

Jenn

Liz said...

Dh wants to see this