Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Challenge Today!

I only made 4 cards today, but it took forever to cut my cute little monsters that I made for this card. I figure they be would cute to give little kids. This how I spent my day off, cutting paper. Isn't that the life? DH gets mad that I spend more time in my room then paying attention to him sometimes.


Del :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I request one of them!!!! so dang cute.... tried to get a hold of you today cause i was home too...oh well, i love your creation.

Casey Lu said...

Darling card, Delfina! I totally understand what your saying, my hubby feels the same way sometimes and I just tell him, he is welcome to come in here and hang out with me and get on the pc while I scrap. hehe, sometimes it works sometimes not. Hope your having a good week.

Liz said...

That is just dang cute I love it.
You are so cute with the cutting.
Just have him play with his games.. lol...
Looking forward to my visit...
Hugs

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

wow that is so cute you cut that?