Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tree Challenge

Over at Bitten by the Bug they are having a tree challenge using a cricket cartridge. Well I don't have have a cricket, but like what everyone is doing with the tree's. I borrowed one of there tree's from the DT and made a pattern and made it my own to add to my layout. I like the way it came out, not to simple and not to hard. That blog has lot's of great idea to use with one pattern every week.

Enjoy :)

(you can click on it for a bigger picture)

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

great layout

shelly said...

wht a super layout.. i love how you cut a moon into the paper.. the effect is awesome. and your little owl is sooooo cute! :) have a great day shelly

Sharon Caudle said...

soooo cute!!! I love what you did with the tree!!! Great pic too!