I hope every one is enjoying there day and if your off shopping I hope your getting all those wonderful deals that they have advertised and being safe. I hate shopping in large crowds and I feel safer here behind my computer. DH and I are being lazy, enjoying the day. Though I am getting some cleaning done between surfing the net and while he's plays his game. Can't get him away from that as you all know and that gives me plenty of time to scrap without any interruptions from him.
Have a great day,
Del :)
P.S.
Head on over to Fran Made Card and Things. She is giving away 2 stamps that are very cute. There will be two winners and the the first winner can choose which stamp they would like to have. You have till Dec 2nd to leave a comment.
Also, there is another one going on at All the things I Love. Just leave a comment and link it to your blog. Not to hard right. Good Luck!
4 comments:
Hey lady.. Great layouts.. Hope you enjoyed your day relaxing at home. I battled the crowds and did some shopping. LOL wasn't too bad though.. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Beautiful Pages!!
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude you've been on a roll!!!
wowzers holy cow..glad you have your mojo on.
Post a Comment