Today is my day off and the house needs to be vacuumed and dust. So, I get up and I'm ready to go. I start taking all the dust off the furniture and now I can't seem to stop sneezing. Do you ever get that way? It doesn't help that we have four dogs and there is hair all over the place. There shedding there summer coat like no tomorrow and getting there winter one. I took some allergy pills so I can finish what I started and I'm waiting for DH to get his lazy butt out of bed so I can turn the vacuum on and then finish dusting with some pledge.
On Tuesday I came home from work early because I had a killer migraine and it's one of those that makes me really edgy and grouchy. So, I took a nap and woke up around 7pm or so. It was a great feeling because all of a sudden I had the urge to SCRAP. That night I completed 2 layouts and 1 card. It's been like three weeks since I've touched my stuff. It felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I don't have a picture yet, but I will soon.
Wednesday I went to bed early again. So no scrapping there. I did complete 1 page and 1 card yesterday. I'm so happy to have my scrapbook mojo back. You all know what that feeling is like to not accomplish anything and see everybody else. Its very depressing. At least in my thoughts.
Have a great day every one! :)
12 years ago
4 comments:
I'm glad you got your scrappy mojo back! Hope you're feeling better! It's amazing that you've got anything done! When I don't feel well, the LAST thing I want to do is scrap. My work just stinks when I don't feel well. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Gld you got your scrap mojo back! Sorry to hear about the headaches Del.
yay for you scrapping again! I need to get to it this week!
Sorry you aren't feeling great, but glad to hear you are scrapping again. Take care, Tammi
Post a Comment