12 years ago
Friday, November 7, 2008
Is anyone there?
I'm sure with my absence from my blog I've lost a lot of readers but for those of you that are still there I wanted to post a quickly. I barely have time to breathe these days let alone scrap :(. It’s more my mood than anything. I’ve been back and done with the baby shower since 20Th of October and I just have no motivation to do anything. My house needs a good cleaning and I think my scrap stuff is starting to miss me. He he. What is one to do when you’re stuck in this stump? If only there was a magic wand to wave, like Liz’s says. I promise I will show some pictures from the baby shower and post the baby book later , I did get some of those. Which my sister Loved.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've missed you! When you find that wand, please share it! ;) The diaper cake turned out SO CUTE!!! I love the shoes for a topper! Beyond adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Adorable delfina..You are so talented..
I still stalk you..because I know how the headaches and feelings can be about not wanting to do anything..
Love ya girlie.
wow, that diaper cake is so cool!! Hey, by the way, I try to reply to the splitcoastscrappers forum and my comments never show up. What am I doing wrong?
The shower looks like it turned out amazing! I love the camo theme, and the diaper cake is so cute! I am sure she was very thankful and loved every moment of it!!!! Hope your feeling better soon and that you can join up with your scrap supplies as I am sure they miss you, I know mine missed me, lol!
Post a Comment