Monday, November 24, 2008

2 more challenges completed

I finished Challenge 15 - Sweets and Treats over at the Cupcake Craft blog. This challenge was to create some things with a sweet touch to it. I made a cupcake paper piece. I like this card better than my next one.



My second card for tonight is for the STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION...TURKEY CHALLENGE at Bitten by the Bug. It the blog where they challenge you to use your cricket. Well my turkey, I don't came out as cute as there's.


That's all for tonight. I'm burned out already. Hope you all have a great day. :)
Del

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

these cards are adorable...

Natalie said...

CHECK YOU OUT!!! YOU ARE DOING AWESOME! GREAT WORK! I miss you! I hope to see you at Angelina's crop! Yay! :)

Lauren said...

Both cards are great, thanks for joining in with CCC this week. xx

Liz said...

Awesome cards I love them both

Becky said...

Fabulous cards! Love that turkey!

Amie said...

ohmygosh that cupcake is so cute!

Raisa said...

Great cards! Love them.
By the way, is it You and Your doggy in the bannerpicture? I've got 13 years old tibetian sapnaielboy at home :)

Sue said...

Great cards, could eat the cake. sue.x