Sunday, January 20, 2008

Well I failed on my lo a day, that I planned to do this month. I'm back to getting my headaches once again. I told my doctor but all he does is give me the same meds my primary doctor had given me. I told them that they aren't helping. It's excuse after excuse. So DH and I are going to see him in Feb and we will dish it out with him then. The problem I believe is my body gets adjusted to the med and it needs some new after a while.

I did two of these at my friend Jen's house on Thursday when I went over for couple of hours. It's so nice that she lives close. She puts her kids down and calls me over to scrap. I had a lot of fun hanging out.

My other two were completed last night with a last minute crop at my house with Brook from work and Teresa. We had pizza and sweets that made me sick. I don't know if had to with my headache, but I had to excuse myself. Some hostess I am. At least they didn't mind and they did have fun. Brook completed two lo. Which is a record for her. Usually she get one page done at crops. She a beginner but I kept telling her 30 minutes is all she had to complete a lo. Her page's came out amazing though. Teresa complete page's for her new grandson, that I believe will be born sometime this week. Very exciting. She also did some awesome lo's. I believe we all did 2 lo's. Can you all see how much talking we did.

Have a wonderful day!







5 comments:

Teresa said...

I had fun delfina thanks for the inivite! you where a great host! your pages where great the internet never does them justice! and I am shocked Brook is a beginner case her pages where wonderful!
I hope they figure out whats going on with your health, I know how it feels to always be hurting!
Hugs to you and you get thru this soon!
Teresa

Amie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your headaches again. Will this ever end? I'm glad you had fun scrapping! The Pooh layout is SOOOO cute! I'll probably need to come over to help with the DVD burning...I can't remember how to use that one as we dont' use it any more, but it'll probably come back to me when I see it.

Liz said...

Great layouts.. Hope the headaches will subside sooon...
Sounds like a fun time

Unknown said...

Hey girl.... the LO's you did at your crop were super cute. Really like the pooh one. That super sucks about the headaches.... Wish they would just listen to you and do something about them. Wish I could have made it over, glad you all had lots of fun. If you are feeling up to it this week just give me a call... I will definitely be waiting by the phone.....LOL

~~~Jenn R.

Teresa said...

Hey Delphina wanted to check in on you and see how your feeling?
I am hoping better