Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been one busy Scrapper

Well, I have been feeling so much better than I have in a very long time. I haven't been taking naps everyday from being so exhausted. DH and I have been eating more home cooked meals if you can believe that. I have so much energy, that at night I'm tossing and turning before I finally fall asleep. Plus, on top of all that, my mood is so much better. I haven't blown up on a customer at work or anything. I'm a lot happier.

The test result's from the EEG that I got done all came out normal. So, I have an appointment in February. Will see what he tells me then.

Here are some page's that I have been doing every night. Enjoy and have a great day. -Del



















6 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Wow..You have been a busy scrapbooker.. Love the pages.. They look great.. Hope to see you at scrapbooking again sometime.. :) Keep us posted on what is going on with you.. Im glad you are starting to feel better..

Amie said...

So much stuff, Del! I can't believe how much you've done. The cards are awesome~ and I'm so so so glad you're feeling better. Was worried about you for a while!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Love all the new pages. Take care, Tammi

Liz said...

Glad your feeling better.. Great scrapping girl.

Teresa said...

wow great layouts Delfina and I love the mini cards very cute! glad your feeling better and thanks for the template I love it!
Hugs
Teresa

Unknown said...

I love your cards....super, super cute. You have been a roll with those LO. So glad that you are feeling so much better....

~~~~Jenn R.