There were many subjects I could have chosen but I suppose getting my life back on track is the main mission. Where do I start? Before it was DH who was struggling and in a dark area of his life. Now I'm there and I can't move past it.
I know how it feel about having regrets for decisions made in the past. Just about everyone has regrets about past decisions. I've learned that the important thing is that you don't dwell on past decisions. But when you get down to it, whether the decisions you've made are right or wrong what's done is done and nothing you can do will change past decisions. The important thing is to let that person off the hook for past actions. I can't keep beating myself up over things I can't change. I still have the rest of MY life to live. I deserve to be happy. What do I want to do? How do I not cheat myself out of my own happiness by feeling hatred for the rest of my life over things that can't be changed now that there done?
I think I'm putting too much of this crap on myself, when it's not my fault. I never asked for any of this. I need to make a decision and make my life the one I want. It is time to take back control of my life and move forward.
12 years ago
2 comments:
Del, all I can say about this post is I am sending you cyber Hugs and good thoughts.
Aww sweetie...you're always so positive about life's crap. I know you guys are dealing with a lot, and though I have no idea what any of it is about, I'm sure it's been quite a battle. You're so brave and wonderful, and you'll get through this. Don't lose yourself in the process. We'll miss you when you move!
Post a Comment