Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thoughts 2 Paper Blog Hop

WELCOME to Thoughts 2 Paper Blog Hop!!! If you have already started the Hop and came from Liz's Blog then you are on the right track.

We have a great line up of blog inspiration for you! Our theme this month is "Christmas/Holiday".

To take part all you have to do is visit all the blogs. Leave a comment on all 13 blogs in addition to the T2P blog. Post a message letting us know that you have completed the blog hop and your name will be enter in a drawing for a price. Contributors also get there name enter in a drawing to win a price from ME. The blog hop will be for one day only. Oh, along the way you have chances to win prices from the individual blog owners.

For my inspiration I created a Christmas layout.
Items Used: Americancrafts Primaries, which include the Brown and Red card stock. Classic 11 1/2, S.E.I Christmas Mint Collection, Kaiser Scrapbook Rub Ons - Christmas. All product comes from the store or will be uploaded very soon.
Your next Stop is Karen's Blog. I hope you enjoyed the Hop.
Have a wonderful DAY!!!
Del (:

36 comments:

Liz said...

Oh I love the background and the ornment fussy cutting and all ...She's gonna love it.

Anonymous said...

Great page layout - the blog hop has been so much fun!

Anonymous said...

love the layout

Little Miss said...

Very pretty lo! I really like how you put 4 photos on it!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful layout!! Such sweet pics too!

Sarah Rice said...

love the layout Del! the cut ornaments are too cute

jeannine said...

Beautiful Del, love all the embellishments and the pics are so sweet!!

ScrappyScavenger said...

I enjoyed the hop, The baby is snuggled in my lap sleeping and I am hopping away! Beautiful layout!

jennyplace2 said...

What a beautful layout! Christmas is my favorite time of year to be with family and friends. Thanks for the blog hop.

Dayna said...

What a lovely layout!! Doing this blog hop makes me so excited for Christmas now :)

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the ornaments, bet you fussy cut them. Nice job Del.

Vicki said...

Great layout.

Scrapenabler said...

Love the layout Del!

Julie said...

what a great Christmas page, love this.

Michelle H. said...

Fabulous LO!!
Love the ornaments!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

fantastic LO...love the ornaments!! :)

Unknown said...

You did an amazing job!!!!

April Hall said...

Great work Del!

just lisa said...

Such a wondeful Christmas layout!! I love the christmas ornaments hanging!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Fabulous LO!!! Love it!

Becky said...

love those ornaments

Laurajean said...

gorgeous Christmas Layout...LOVE it ;)

Donna said...

Beautiful festive LO!

Peggy said...

Beautiful! I am certainly getting inspired for Christmas!!

nanapuddin said...

Very cute LO! TFS!

MeganLynn said...

Love the layout, very cute!

Jodi said...

what an adorable lo!! that little guy is just precious!

christys_scrappin said...

Wonderful layout!

*BJ* said...

Great LayOut.. tfs

Kathryn said...

Such a sweet LO. Thank you for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Great multi-pic layout. Love the ornments!

descrain said...

Fun hop - thanks for sharing your talent!

pattyk said...

great layout thanks

Kelly Massman said...

What a sweet page!!!

Salnclts said...

I love your LO!

Susan said...

What a sweet page!