Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's

Hi everyone!

I've got a new lo up at T2P and it is also for one of the Baby books that I'm working on. The lady that I made this for gave this and the other page to her husband for Father's day. I just hope he likes it as much as she does.

I also got a new order for a baby book on Twins. That will be the first for me. It's always either one or the other and now I have to combine both a girl and a boy into one book. Yikes! I bought the paper today and it was kind of hard to find a common ground that would work for both of them. So I will see how it works.

Well have a great weekend everyone!

Del

P.S.
Don't forget you have till the end of the month to play along in the 2 sketch that are up at T2P.

2 comments:

Amie said...

awwwww sweeet! I hope you'r having a nice summer!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Morning! Looking for the blog hop!!! Have a super fab day!!!