Here is 2 sample of what is to come in the future. I will be doing the sketches. So keep your eye out for those. You will have one new sketch every two weeks to play along with.

This fun paper from the line of Jillibean Soup (which can be found in the store). On the cut out flower I used some flower flock.

This one is a Die Cut that will also be sold in the store that is used to send your gift cards in. I hand cut my own branch. I also cut out some little owls from the Jillibean Soup Paper. Used some more flower flock on the on the wings and on some punch out flower.
Now…. onto the exciting Blog Hop details! No one knows where the prizes will be! But to be included in the GRAND PRICE you must comment on all blogs, including the Master blog for the price which is gonna be a Distress It All (this one i think is worth it in my opinion) and the other price is Copic Start 12 Pack. Leave comments each day and you will have a better chance of winning. It will remain open for three days. It will be a random winner so you don't want to miss your chance to win one of these items. You all have till 5/2/10 to make a post. Good luck to everyone and enjoy all the Thought2Paper eye candy along the hop and head on over to April's blog.
16 comments:
love your blog layout here. I am new to all this so ideas help. I love scrapbooking the sketches you have here are great. I like to get new ideas for my scrapbook. Have a great day. Happy national scrapbook day tommorrow
Adorable!! I just love those owls!!
Beautiful layout, I'm looking forward to your sketches!
Great layout design, and that card holder is too, too cute!
Looking forward to your sketches!
Shelly
SUPPPER cute--love owls...and kraft paper! Great LO too:) TFS!
So cute! I will definitely have to keep tabs!
What a beautiful layout and such a sweet card...love those owls!!
Gorgeous Projects...just beautiful :) Looking forward to hanging at Liz's site :)
Love your card, your owls are adorable!
ooooooooh I love owls.. yours is so sweet!!! And your blog background... so divine!!!! love it. :)
Super Cute..
Love your Layout and am looking forward to the sketches!! TFS!! Have a GREAT Day!
Love your layout..so adorable!
The owls are just too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Great job, love the owls.
How super cute is this blog?!! Love the little owls!!!
Super cute projects! Congrats on T2P's grand opening!!!
Post a Comment