Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Cards

It was a very hectic day at work today. Can you imagine that we lost power in the building for 2 hours and we were still taking calls in the dark. You couldn't go in or out because the doors would not let you back in, the swiper for our badges would not work. On top of that the new program they just launched yesterday went down twice. I'm very grateful for my job, but days like this makes me wonder why I didn't call in sick. I guess they really needed us there to take calls even though we didn't have anything to work with.

I created this first 2 cards using the sketch from Unscripted Sketches.




These other 2 sketch are from 2 Sketches 4 You .



I didn't all the cards finished like I wanted to. Hopefully I can get them done by the end of the week.

Thanks for looking,
Del :)

7 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Love the cards and the new layout of your blog.

April Hall said...

Ugh, working in call centers is good and bad.....our system at work goes out ALL THE TIME!

Your cards are just GREAT! I am digging that you're playing w/us at Unscripted!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted this week! :)

Liz said...

Del fabulous cards I love them.
Wow wow wow you did a lot Cards are great. Thanks for the wonderful email you put me back on my game!
See you soon....

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Wow, Del you are on a roll. By the way, thanks for the compliment on my blog.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow all your cards are terrific! Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches! Beth

Sarah said...

Wow what a lot of cards! Love your takes on the Unscripted Sketch! Thanks for playing along!