The first 2 cards are just randoms one's that I made.
This one was created for the new sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You .
I hope you'll head over to The Color Dare blog and check out what this weeks colors are.
This week's challenge at 2 Red Bananas is a sketch challenge! You all know how I love sketches. He he! There will be a price for an exclusive 2RedBananas stamp set. Woo Hoo! Wish me LUCK.
Thanks everyone for looking. Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Del : )
10 comments:
Great cards Delfina, love them all!
You are on a roll girl
Wow, great job!
good for you, wow! you're rockin' it!
Great cards! Such happy colors :) Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!
lovely cards! thanks for joining us for the Color Dare this week! come back next week for another awesome color combo!
all your cards are just fabulous!
you can tell you are having fun making all your creations. Thanks for joining along with ours too - they are all fab
:) Kazan
Love the variety in all of your thank you cards - nicely done!
Lots of cards they all look great. yes I officially have a blog now... come by and check it out
Post a Comment