Monday, June 15, 2009

If you live in Phoenix, come on by

I want to invite anyone in the area to Huge Scrapbook Yard Sale.

This coming Sat June 20th from 8 - 1pm.

There will be tons of scrapbook Kits, Tons of cardstock, Buttons, Brads, Paper, and much more.
If they are intrested or are going to be in the area we love for them to come by!

Location:
15939 n 175th Lane
Suprise, AZ 8538

Hope to see you all there,
Del

4 comments:

April Hall said...

Ohhhh!!!! I may just drop by!

Heidi E. said...

Sounds great.. I will have to try to come by... Although I have enough stuff that I dont use and could most likely have my own scrapbook sale..lol

Is this a actual house? I didn't know if it was your stuff or someone you know.

Ill spread to word :)

Liz said...

I spread the word to those that I know and Let Amanda know to pass it to her scrapper friends she is coming to see me this weekend.

Amie said...

I'll be camping, but I did send it out to everybody. Good luck!