I was not able to get much complete but I did finish 3 card for the March Mini Crop over at SC2C. It was a pretty laid back day other than that.
I'm trying to get a couple of chores done today and then maybe get some scrapping accomplished. DH is smoking some meat out back, so we will have a yummy dinner.
Love them all Having a great day.. and I miss you guys... I hope to get to Az sometime soon to visit at least. will see how it all goes.. Thanks for everything. I love the book and for some reason I think this necklace is making me feel better inside.?
2 comments:
Love them all Having a great day.. and I miss you guys... I hope to get to Az sometime soon to visit at least. will see how it all goes.. Thanks for everything. I love the book and for some reason I think this necklace is making me feel better inside.?
Great cards. so fun, tammi
Post a Comment