I am now like a normal person. Lol. I mean that I finally get to work a Monday through Friday position. I dont think I have ever had a position which would give me every weekend off.
At the same place.? Congrats.... now next time you can come on the journey if anyone ever will come back.... LOL... or maybe just to scrap out this way.
congrats on a 'regular' job. You always want what you don't have, right? If you work mon-friday you complain that you have to take time off for Doctor's appointments. If you work a changing schedule including weekends, you just want ot be 'normal'. hehe. :) Glad for the good news Del!
5 comments:
THAT'S AWESOME, DEL!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yay!! What's your new job?!
At the same place.?
Congrats....
now next time you can come on the journey if anyone ever will come back.... LOL... or maybe just to scrap out this way.
congrats on a 'regular' job. You always want what you don't have, right? If you work mon-friday you complain that you have to take time off for Doctor's appointments. If you work a changing schedule including weekends, you just want ot be 'normal'. hehe. :) Glad for the good news Del!
That is awesome.. I love not having to work weekends... Congrats !!!
Post a Comment