
Well Jennifer and I have finished all the baby shower invitations. It took us a while to complete them all. Now were working on some baby carriages for the mints and notes to the baby. Jen's been a huge help in getting stuff done. I might have waited till the last minute if it were not for her. We got all the shopping completed too.
This is my first holiday off since I started in this department. That's the great part about it, no more working Holiday's. So, I got some layouts completed while watching some movies. The bad part of today is I managed to download the Trojan Horse on DH computer. I put the movie on pause and came to do something on my computer and went back. Well when I went to press play it asked me if I would like to scan disk the hard drive. I didn't think any thing of it, but when I said yes I guess I downloaded it, from what DH said. That's the only way it can be downloaded, is by authorizing it. I felt horrible. Thank goodness he's a computer geek because he fixed the problem and found it on my computer also, but that one had not been downloaded yet. It's been a day. In the middle of all that the tube in the toilet breaks lease and leaks all over the floor. Here I was blaming DH for throwing his spit bottle in the trash after rinsing it and leaving water in it. I had to apologize for that and infecting the computers. Everything is all fixed and now were sitting here watching Prison Break and getting ready to cook dinner.
Hope everyone had a better day!
-Del :)
Here this week sketch over at Scrappincoast2coast and my example that I provided.

4 comments:
ur a Rocking and a rollin girl
i love that sketch yummo
Love the LO Delphina!
that long layout is really cool, delfina! way to go!
Post a Comment