Having a summer cold is got to be one of the worst. I feel so congested and feel like I'm going to cough up a lung. Yuck. I've been home for the last three days from work, because every time I start talking I loose my voice and start chocking. This is all DH fault! He caught it when he dropped the kids off in CO. He said that it was very hot there and they had no air conditioning. Can you imagine? Its not like down here, but it was very humid.
At least I got some scrapping done though. I got together with Jen last night and completed three layouts. Plus, I also have a new sketch to post. It's simple but cute. If you every complete the sketch, post me a link. I would love to see it.



4 comments:
This sketch rocks girl
I got sick too! hate that! I'm getting much better though, how about you? great layouts!
awesome work! so cute! hope you're feeling better soon!
awesome work! so cute! hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment