I haven't posted in a while. I'm such a bad blogger. I'm working on getting some invitation completed for my sisters baby shower and work on her baby book. I needed a break from cutting out the stamped images. So, I completed three layout tonight while doing laundry in between. There the top three and the others were completed two weeks ago when Jen came over to scrap. I'm just glad I got my scrap mojo back. I haven't scrapped this much in a really long time. It feels nice to get something completed.
4 comments:
love the celebrate you one! Awesome!
Really cute Delphina!
That's it... I QUIT!!!! Hope you get all the invitations done by YOURSELF....as well as all the rest of the PROJECTS... j/k
Cute LO that you did on Monday. You so rock, I wanna be like you. :)
These are awesome as always glad mojo came back.. It really back when it leave..They are amazing.
Post a Comment