
This is also a book that Secret Scrapper gave us this month to cover. Go over and check out what all the other designer did this month.
Update:
My new job is a lot different then what I was working and they are so much more strict up in the customer service department. So far I'm okay with it and the high call volume makes the day go by faster. Before I know it I forget my breaks and also my lunch, hehe. I just really don't like my new hours. They kinda of suck. I loved my old hour of coming home at 3:30 instead of coming home at 8pm. You really can't do much anymore. We are taking a lot of complaints and promotions that are going on. Other than that I will be getting my computer back tomorrow from the shop. So, I will be on more now that I get. Don't know about scrapping since we have the kids and they have taken over my scrap room.
Have a wonderful week everyone. -Del
1 comment:
Del I need to get my mojo on .. I want to do this sketch..but no mojo maybe August will be better for me..
Post a Comment