hey..what happened to the one I did for you?? You didn't use that sketch after all??? Alright well I just thought I would say hello. Maybe I will get to see you this weekend. Missed our thursday nite crop!!! TTYL.......
Delfina, your layouts are like eye candy. I love the swirl on natur's beauty. Are those your sketches. They are fantastic. I will try them. Take care, Tammi A
They are wonderful.. Delphina.. I love them and keeping them in my file to use... Hope your feeling better... Looking forward to a Az trip to Scrap with you gals again.. I'll give you fair warning
6 comments:
hey..what happened to the one I did for you?? You didn't use that sketch after all??? Alright well I just thought I would say hello. Maybe I will get to see you this weekend. Missed our thursday nite crop!!! TTYL.......
love these sketches! i'm gonna use them, i'm sure!
Delfina, your layouts are like eye candy. I love the swirl on natur's beauty. Are those your sketches. They are fantastic. I will try them. Take care, Tammi A
They are wonderful.. Delphina.. I love them and keeping them in my file to use... Hope your feeling better... Looking forward to a Az trip to Scrap with you gals again.. I'll give you fair warning
I really like the sketches I might have to try them!
Have a good week!
Great sketches Delfina.
Post a Comment