Monday, February 11, 2008

I think...

Someone stole my scrapbook mojo. I have not been in the mood to create, but look at everyone else wonderful creations. I really need to get back in my scrapbooking mood.. I soooo miss playing with my goodies.. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I worked, so it was okay. DH is sick with a wicked cold, nasty caugh and all. The weather is starting to get nice out here...so today we went out to eat breakfast at Chili's and rent some new movies. Nice calm day. I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I'm doing alright. Nothing's changed here and I go to the doctor's on the 20th. It's not getting here fast enough though. Hehe

Have a great week! Del

7 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Sorry to hear you lost your mojo, I hope you find it again soon. Also sorry to hear your hubby isn't feeling well either, it definitely is going around REALLY bad whatever this nasty virus is! Hang in there!!!!

Amie said...

Girl I own all the Twilight books. Come on by, pick them up, start reading them TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You going to Angelina's next Friday? I think I'm gonna be there.

Liz said...

I hope you start feeling better.. I don't know where my mojo went either.. I hope you get it back.. Hope DH feels better as well.. Soon the dr will be here I hope he or she can help.

Anonymous said...

I have used all my MOJO buying all the scrap crap that I really need to scrap. I hope your DH and you feel better soon. Take care, Tammi A

Teresa said...

Happy Valentines Day Delphina Hope you had a good day!

angelina said...

Hey girl! Just dropped in to say hi. That is totally not like you to lose your mojo. Well come on over girl and help me get some of the crop goodies put together. Maybe that'll get you in the mood! How's the big baby feeling? lol.

Tricia said...

Hey Del, sorry to hear about the mojo I hate it when that happens!

Hope your sweetie feels better soon!

BTW that is an awesome sketch over at S.S.