12 years ago
Thursday, December 13, 2007
On Monday
I will be entering into the hospital for a few day to get tested. Dr Syla things I should have gone back to Dr Spetzler. He thinks that the 4mm malformation on the right side of my brain can be causing all of this. When I told him that Dr Spetzer said to have my Primary doctor find me a neurologist to see, that when he decide that he was going to do an EKG to monitor my brain waives. I was lucky to get this appointment, if not I would have had to wait till the end of February. I can't imagine waiting that long to find out what is going on. I'm just happy that they are going to look into it. There not to bad I guess. My dad got one done about three years ago. They make your head look like Medusa. I'll keep you up dated when I get more information. -Del
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck, D!
Good Luck
I wish you luck and I will be praying for good results for you.
oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear you are going through all this. I will keep checking back for your updates. Take care. Tammi
Post a Comment