Friday, November 2, 2007

This Week

Hiedi emailed me the Pickle Party picture. It was an awesome evening. We created the Life Book by Lance himself. Lots of fun hanging out with friends. We all got invited by Hiedi who won the Rusty Pickle contest. She got first place. She will have her book published and she won the party of course. She did a fantastic job.



I did this layout for a challenge over at Simply Obsessed. It was to scrap something in the news, since we tend to highlight everything else. This is for future generations so we can tell the whole story and to not leave anything out.




This one is for the ABC challenge. We had to use a Die Cut, +5 Eyelets, and a Flower.
My sister and friend Clarabelle who is going to be a mom to my new niece or nephew in May I think. We were all excited for her and my brother. This will be her first child.




I made this a 6x12. My very first one in fact, but I really enjoyed making this size. It was for another challenge over at Simply Obsessed.

They have lots of great challenges over there and you all know I love a great challenge. They keep me busy and thinking. Always something new to try.


Well I'm off. I caught a stinking cold and I'm not feeling the hottest right now. I just needed to get up and post some stuff that was due yesterday for the Secret Scrapper. Hope you all have a great weekend and are feeling a lot better than I am.

Del

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hope you feel better Del... Great stuff you got there...

Amie said...

wow, you've done a lot for feeling crappy! (i hope you're feeling better soon, we missed you Friday!) you guys look great at the RP crop...I'm so sad I had to miss it.

Anonymous said...

GREAT PAGES DEL.. Looks like the RP party was fantastic. Take care, Tammi

angelina said...

Love the RP pic and your SD Fire layout is awesome! You're a winner. Come and see why....