These are a few lo I made for the online crop at SO. I got a total of 6 challenges done out of 25. Yes there is one missing but to save a fight from happening in my house with the DH I didn't post it on here.
On Saturday Night some the Scrappin Chica's got together for a crop at Ang's house. It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of the 5 of us that her DH took of us. We also got to meet a new member Amanda. She is a very lovely girl with an awesome personality. I hope we get to scrap more often even though she drove a long way to come scrap with us.
Amanda, Jen, Ang, Me, and Amie

Amanda, Jen, Ang, Me, and Amie
Sorry I've been gone. I have this really bad cold right now. One day I'm fine and the next I'm really bad. I'm loosing my voice, which is not good for my job since I spend 98% of the time on the phone.
I'm off to bed. TFL - Del
4 comments:
Nice work! I love the You Make Me Smile one! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh I wish I could have been at Angelina's house instead of the wedding me and my hubby went to! Your LO's turned out awesome. I hope to make the next crop!
Welcome back.. I was wondering where you were.. Bummer you haven't been feeling too good.. Glad that you are feeling well enough to post to your blog.. Great layouts... I need to scrap soooo bad.. Maybe one night I can join in on the scrapping festivities....
Delphina they all rock..Looking frwd to my turn out there.. i know Amanda will be back she had a great time there with all of you. Even though she had a long drive she said she'd do it again..if she was free.. She enjoyed meeting all of you and had a blast scrapping with you all.
Post a Comment