On Saturday we did a bit of shopping at the bead store and went in search of some clothing store that they wanted to check out. We never found it but we went to claires while we were in the mall.
When we got home I got my stuff ready for the 2 Peas crop and we went to eat dinner at Rio El Mirage. My mom and I left from there and drove down to Phx for the crop. Here is a picture of my mom and I that Angelina took.
Thanks mom for coming down. I had lots of fun scrapping with you.
It was a great to spend time with them. It had been a while since they were last here. On Sunday we took Jayleen to the Wild Life Zoo. It was a very hot day. I think we all got tired just from being out in the sun.
We also hit all the bead store's for my sister. She's into making big bold necklace's. She finally found something that she like's doing.
On top of all that excitement I got a kidney infection that is so painful. It started on Wed. and just developed very fast. The doc said that it was suppose to be in stages but my body worked really fast. I'm starting to feel a little better, but I have one more day before the meds kick in.
Here is one lo I did for Simple Obsessed. It didn't come out the I want it to but it still looks alright. I love the way the stamps look on the page.
Del
3 comments:
Looks like you ladies had an awesome time... Your mom is so young looking to.. Sounds like a great day of scrapping for the most part
OH Del! I'm sorry you're not feeling well! UTIs are a regular thing in our family - and it's not fun! Hope you feel better soon! Glad you went to the doctor! Did you mention your numbness to him/her???
Love all your creations! You are so amazingly talented! I love that you post to so many sites! You're just awesome!
Sorry to hear about your kidneys, yikes! The zoo looks fun. best wishes girl!
Post a Comment