Saturday, August 25, 2007

Preschool Grad



This lo I made for the Secret Scrapper Forum. I was asked to do the monthly Scraplift challenge while one of there designers was out. I picked one of Becky's sketches from Pages Maps for this month.

I've only got three pages done this month. I'm really slacking. No, not really I'm having problem with my hands getting numb a lot. In fact this two page Layout took me three days to finish. Not a lot of detail or anything, but cutting and writing was a hassle.

Well were off to go get lunch now. Talk to you all later.
Del

5 comments:

Amie said...

your hands are going numb??? why? you need to get that fixed, girl!

the layout is adorable!

angelina said...

Great layout!

yah girl, you need to get that checked out. That's been going on 2 weeks now right? Now that your teeth are done and you don't feel bad, go to the Doc.

Liz said...

Del.. I hope your hands is nothing serious..but it sounding that way.. I hope it's something simply and it goes away..But the Doctor i know I avoid going to..your not alone.. I hope all is well.

Natalie said...

great lay out! i'm going to scraplift that myself! you really do need to have your hands checked out. anything regularly going numb is not good. we'll be checking in on you!!!

Brandy said...

awesome, love me some pagemaps. sorry you are having some issues with your hands, but maybe sept will be your mojo month!